10/30/19 6 pm - 8 pm
Small Vines Walkabout Wine Dinner
Join Ariccia Cucina as we host nationally renowned winery Small Vines for its first Alabama wine dinner!
The Sonoma County, Calif.-based winery, known for its Pinot Noir, has hosted wine dinners at some of the finest restaurants in the U.S., including James Beard Foundation “Outstanding Restaurant” winner The French Laundry, and uber-exclusive, San Francisco-based Lazy Bear. This will be their first wine dinner in Alabama.
The evening will include a reception and 4-course “walkabout” dinner, each course planned to pair perfectly with the Small Vines wines selected for the evening. Guests will enjoy lively conversation with the winery owners on the Ariccia patio.
Wine pairings for the evening include:
• Small Vines 2017 Russian River Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir
• Small Vines 2016 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
• Small Vines 2015 TBH Vineyard Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
• Small Vines 2016 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
• Small Vines 2015 Estate Cuvée Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
• Small Vines 2015 TBH Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir